Project Summary :
Berggruen Gümüşlük is located in Bodrum, the premium holiday destination for Turks and foreigners on the Aegean coast of Turkey. Berggruen is a gated residential community overlooking the Bay and Village of Gümüşlük, consisting of 3 phases. Berggruen, with over 100 sales to date, is one of the most successful residential developments in Bodrum.
1st Phase, consisting of 34 houses has been completed and delivered to buyers in 2007. 2nd Phase, consisting of 64 houses was completed in December 2009. 3rd phase consisting of 4 one bedroom and 14 three bedroom houses was completed in Summer 2013. Common recreational facilities include 4 swimming pools, a central bar/restaurant, and a fitness club.
Thomas Sandell, the internationally renowned Swedish architect and designer, is the design director of Berggruen Gümüşlük. In addition to Sandell, well known Scandinavian architects Gert Wingardh and Jarmund & Vignaes have also designed houses for the 2nd Phase. 3rd phase houses have been designed by Studio14 Architects and Urban Designers, with interiors by Koncept Stockholm. Development management services were provided by Pamir & Soyuer.
Berggruen is located within 5 minutes driving distance to Gümüşlük Beach, 20 minutes to Bodrum and 45 minutes to Milas/Bodrum International Airport.
Estate Summary :
- 2nd Phase, E type home ( E - 17 )
- 900 m2 private garden area
- 150 m2 living area
- 3 seperate buildings;
- kitchen+living room area
- 2 floor bedroom area ( 2nd floor-parents bedroom+bathroom, 1st floor 2 bedrooms+bathroom)
- Seperate Bedroom area ( bedroom+bathroom )
- 3 common pools ( 1 adult swimming pool )
- 250-300 Euro monthly fee including;
- Garden maintenance for the houses
- 24 hour security
- Limited technical repairs
- Cleaning of common areas
- Maintenance of pools
- Common area internet
- Tax and insurance payments on behalf of the owners (upon request)
- concierge services are avialable upon request
- mostly Scandinavian estate owners
For a better use of Realigro website, set your preferences for language, currency, square meters or sq ft.Set now Don't show again